collector card

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Mike Mike
    Participant

Hello, I am looking for a model to be able to catalog these collectible cards (football, hockey, Pokémon) graded or not by psa or becket or even topps and panini series

I thank you already in advance for those who can help me 😀

February 10, 2023 at 12:10 PM #48890

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Hi Mike! I’m only a week into using Tap forms, but I created one to track my sports card. Let me know if you’re still looking for one. I’m happy to share.

February 10, 2023 at 1:02 PM #48891

Mike Mike
    Participant

Bonjour oui oui je suis toujour intéressé si vous pouvez me la partager se serais vraiment très gentil 😀

February 10, 2023 at 8:16 PM #48892

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Here you go… I hope if works out for you. I included a screenshot of mine to show you an example of how a record looks once populated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 11, 2023 at 6:36 PM #48898

Mike Mike
    Participant

Un grand merci à vous elle a l’air vraiment super mais malheureusement je suis sur iPhone et je n’arrive pas à l installer dans mon tap Forem pourriez vous essayer de convertir une copie qui soit compatible pour iPhone s’il vous plaît 🙏

Je vous en remercie déjà d’avance

February 21, 2023 at 7:08 PM #48987

Mike Mike
    Participant

Bonjour comment allez vous merci beaucoup pour le partage 😀, ces vraiment super l utiliser vous aussi sur iPhone ou bien que Mac ?

Merci d’avance pour votre réponse 😀

February 21, 2023 at 8:47 PM #48991

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Hello Mike! I’m sorry, I don’t know how to view or convert it to an iPhone. I’m running Tap Forms on my Mac and I have no way to try it on an iPhone because I use an Android.

February 22, 2023 at 1:48 AM #48995

Brendan
    Keymaster

It’ll work on iPhone. It just won’t display the custom layout.

February 22, 2023 at 12:34 PM #48998

Mike Mike
    Participant

Pas de soucis ces déjà vraiment gentil de m’avoir partager votre base de donner jais tout traduit en français avec un traducteur , et jais su le mètre sur iPhone donc vraiment Impeccable 😀

Encore un grand merci

February 22, 2023 at 12:36 PM #48999

Mike Mike
    Participant

Voici un aperçu traduit en français 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 22, 2023 at 12:38 PM #49001

Mike Mike
    Participant

Merci beaucoup se sera possible un jour d’avoir la misse en page perso sur iPhone ? 😀

February 22, 2023 at 8:23 PM #49003

Steve Johnson
    Participant

That’s great news, Mike! Enjoy!

February 22, 2023 at 9:55 PM #49004

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’m working on support for an additional layout type that will work on both macOS and iOS, but it won’t be exactly like the Mac custom layouts you see today.

Thanks,

Brendan

April 2, 2023 at 8:46 AM #49239

smartin
    Participant

That’s a great looking form. Have you contemplated how to handle variations of a card (i.e. the same player, same set serial number, but different photograph or border color)? It seems natural to give these unique cards their own record in the database but with a different image of course, and individual identifier (i.e. Ronald Acuna Jr. Green, or Ronald Acuna Jr. Short Print, etc). I’m in the process of learning the Java based code to try and do this but wouldnt mind a head start on the best way to handle it!

May 7, 2023 at 12:30 PM #49397

Leslie Freedman
    Participant

Thanks, Steve, for posting your form. I’m in the process of transitioning from a long discontinued database and much appreciate your effort and generosity.
    If you’ve added any features, I’d be grateful for your updates. I’m a newbie when it comes to database programming (or any programming, for that matter) but I’m happy to do the same.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.