Check Mark system for Lists

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

paulillman
    Participant

Am I doing something wrong with the Check Mark system.? I create a record with 2 fields – Check Mark and Name. I order Check Mark as first sort field. 

I then put 5 records into the form but when I touch one record,s Check Mark 3 items get ticked and jump to the bottom of the list, each showing a tick.  Even if I make the first sort field Name the triple jumping and ticking occurs. I have numerous lists that need the check mark system and it would be useful for each ticked item to drop to the bottom of the list. 

July 5, 2010 at 7:31 AM #4133

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

Yikes, I think you found a bug. :-(

I must have introduced it in the last update. The 1.9.8 update which is in review by Apple right now also has the bug. I will fix it and submit a new update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brendan

July 5, 2010 at 7:34 AM #4134

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

The workaround for now is to tap on the record to go to the edit record screen, then tap the checkmark field there. I know it’s not as convenient as tapping on the checkmark on the list view. I will fix it though.

Thanks,

Brendan

July 13, 2010 at 9:02 AM #4142

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

I have just fixed this bug now. It will be available in the next update.

I also added a slight delay so you can see the checkmark being set or unset and then the list will be refreshed, which may or may not cause the row to be reordered depending on how you have your sort and group settings.

Thanks for pointing this one out. It was a bit tricky to fix.

Brendan

August 1, 2010 at 9:36 PM #4157

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

Have you updated to Tap Forms 1.9.9 yet? This issue is definitely fixed in that version.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Brendan

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.