Check Box Causes Calc Error TF2.0

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

mrbill
    Participant

Howdy and Happy Holidays- We talked about this problem in a previous post, but it was under a different and thread. It thus, got ‘lost’ because the subject title was not appropriate.

Problem: When adding a check box to an equation, total becomes zero no matter if check is checked or unchecked.

Setup, created an equation where the check box is multiplied. When adding the checkbox to the equation, the equation equals zero no matter what. The equation is currently, ((Qty1*Price1)+(qty2*price2))*checkbox). I have tried both dragging and dropping the checkbox field and still no luck. Tapforms 2.0 in custom form view.

Thanks! Hope your holidays are going well.

December 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM #8503

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Bill,

Yes, you’re right. In custom layout mode it appears to not be updating the calculation value when you toggle a checkmark field that’s a member of the formula for a calculation field. It works fine on the Default Layout though. I’ll get this fixed.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 26, 2013 at 12:17 PM #8504

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Bill,

Ok, I’ve fixed this bug. Was missing one line of code to tell the record to update it’s calculation fields when you toggle a checkmark field. I had it in there for when you updated a Number field.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM #8505

mrbill
    Participant

Hey There Brendan- Fantastic. Nothing like a quick fix :^). Looking forward to the update. This will complete my invoicing library.

Best.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.