Changing Text Color

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Alan Hayman
    Participant

Hi,
    I pasted some blue text from an external source into a note field in a custom layout on my form. There was already black text in the field. The text that I pasted in remains blue, while the rest of the text in the field remains black. I want to change the color of the added pasted text to from blue to black to match the text in the rest of the field.
    With the text inspector bar open, and with the text selected, I click on the button to choose the text color and a panel opens with a color wheel and various controls. If I choose black in the panel and click in the color wheel to set the color of the selected text, nothing happens.
    I must be missing something. How do I get the selected text to take on the color that I’ve selected in the color panel?
    Thank you!

May 16, 2022 at 2:05 AM #47338

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

Select all the text first, then click on the colour swatch. Then choose a colour. Don’t click on the swatch again after you’ve already displayed the colour picker.

You can also select the Paste as Plain Text option to have Tap Forms automatically remove formatting from whatever content you’re pasting.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.