Change default color of HTML links pasted into Notes field

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Change default color of HTML links pasted into Notes field

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Frances Cherman
    Participant

When I paste HTML text from a Web page into a TapForms “Notes” field, the anchor text becomes peacock blue, which I find a little hard to read against the notepad background color. The original link color (from the Web page) is more of a navy, and when I paste it into a TextEdit document, it somewhat retains that color (or close to it). Is there a way to change the default font color of links in the TapForms “Notes” field? I can’t even seem to change their color after pasting. I know I could if I pasted as plain text, but I want to retain the links. I have a bunch of “Favorites” styles that I added in TapForms (actually, I added them in TextEdit because I wanted to create keyboard shortcuts for them, and both the styles and the shortcuts automatically carry through to TapForms). But I don’t want to have to manually apply a style to every link I paste just to get it to change color.

Original Web page:
    Original web page

Pasted into TextEdit:
    Pasted into TextEdit

Pasted into TF “Notes” field:

Thanks for any suggestions.

October 8, 2016 at 10:54 AM #20000

Brendan
    Keymaster

I don’t specifically set any colour on the links in Tap Forms. But I’ve told Tap Forms to set it to [NSColor blueColor] which is just full on blue. This will be in the next update.

October 8, 2016 at 10:57 AM #20002

Brendan
    Keymaster

I wonder if it was picking up your Mac’s highlight colour (in the General system preferences panel)?

October 8, 2016 at 7:10 PM #20011

Frances Cherman
    Participant

Nope, my highlight color is pink.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.