Can't type in data in custom form single column view SCV

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Can't type in data in custom form single column view SCV

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Bob Bower
    Participant

Hi Brandan, Love Tap Forms! Sorry, very new, basic user so probably silly question. I’m creating a special contract form with a custom company PDF in the background on which I’ve inserted fields to enter data. I can enter data in Multi List View, no problem. But when I switch to Form in Single Column View, the fields are “frozen” and I can’t enter data using that. I’m doing something stupid, aren’t I? Is there a way to enter data in SCV? Thanks. Bob

February 16, 2017 at 9:08 AM #21137

Leo
    Participant

Turn edit Forms off. i.e. mak sure you have no inspector on the right side of the screen. When editting form is on there is no way to enter data.

grtz, Leo

February 16, 2017 at 12:02 PM #21139

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

Aside from what Leo suggested, it could also be the “Show Edit/Save” button setting in the Preferences window causing this. With that option turned on, you have to click on the Edit button at the bottom right of the record details view, then type your values, then click the Save button. Turn it off and you won’t have to click the Edit button to change your data.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.