Can’t exit searches

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Glen Forister
    Participant

You probably can’t change this, but maybe…

When I am in a named filtered view (Multi Col), there is the “X” in a circle and the name of the search.

My problem on my iPhone:  If I’m lucky, I can sometimes remove the search item and get back to the whole list of records.  But, usually after 5 or 10 tries I give up and resort to another Search named “All Records” because I usually can’t activate the “X”.  I wish the activation area was larger, or more sensitive.  Whatever the reason activating that X is very difficult.

Do you have any suggestions?  I usually have to back out of the “+  add a record” or “modification of the Search” screens several times before I give up.

Then I have to clean up by getting rid of the added empty records.

My iPhone = iPhone 6s (MRPN2LL/A),  iOS 15.8.1

February 23, 2024 at 4:46 PM #50549

Brendan
    Keymaster

Is it the same as the other views? The Photo Grid and List views? I just tested all three views and the (x) seems to be working normally in all 3 views.

February 23, 2024 at 5:06 PM #50550

Glen Forister
    Participant

Interesting, I had not used the other views, but I have no trouble with the Photo or List views.  Going back to the Multi-Col view and I can’t do it.

I almost always use the Multi-Col view with my forms, so I hadn’t noticed the other views.

It may be a function of the small format of the iPhone 6s, I don’t see any other screens this small = 104 mm x 58 mm.  But that doesn’t account for it working on the other 2 views.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.