Cannot unhide /find my form

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Angeli
    Participant

I cannot express how disappointed I am, after working on my form for over 6 hours, to have suddenly the form disappear into a thin air!!! Like it never existed! I assume that it got “hidden”, and I have no CLUE on how to unhide it! The whole concept of HIDING something from myself is amazing . I have never hidden anything from myself in the past! And now apparently I can’t trust myself LOL. But seriously why have this stupid feature when there’s password encoding for that ???
    Anyways back to my problem – I see 27 forms but the counter says there are 28 forms. I put my form into Uncategorized by tapping on Uncategorized does nothing – it doesn’t expand.

Help.Me.Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 23, 2013 at 1:49 AM #5868

Angeli
    Participant

And please don’t suggest that I recreate a form by simply creating a new form. You cannot imagine how much energy and research I ve put into this one.

I just cannot And Will Not do it again.

Either help me or refund me.

January 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM #5872

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Anteli,

I already replied to you via email, but I think it’s possible that the form may be hidden. There is an option for hiding a form on the Edit Form screen.

Also, after you’ve created a form, you need to add records to it for it to shop up on the main Forms list. You do that by tapping on the + button to select the form you’d like to create records for.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.