Can not copy any songs or videos from iPhone to iTunes

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Can not copy any songs or videos from iPhone to iTunes

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

jamievenna
    Participant

I am experiencing trouble with my iPhone. I have to reinstalled my Windows 7 OS due to some trouble. When I reinstalled everything include iTunes back, it can not automatically back up my iPhone to iTunes like it used to. Also, I can not copy any songs and/or videos from iPhone to my iTunes.

Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got before the reinstallation? Help!!

Very thanks.

November 19, 2011 at 1:42 AM #4941

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’s because you blew away the association between your phone and computer. You can’t just walk up to any computer to synch your phone, and when you reinstall the OS you start over.

There are a few tools that can rescue your songs. I assume you didn’t back up any of your songs, before you reinstalled your OS, right? So your music is on the phone only.

When I had a disk crash a few years ago, I used ipodrip to restore. It worked. Now I do regular backups. Consider doing that.

NB we don’t usually get real people here from China. I checked your IP address and it doesn’t appear to be from a spammer despite being on Chinanet who I am very careful about.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.