Calendar view problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

guylaine
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

I have a weird problem…

I have a bunch of records with a date field in it. When I switch to the Calendar view, I can see all the records on the right of the calendar. If I select one of those records, I see the specific detailed record at the bottom of the window

However, when I click on a date in the calendar (which has let’s say 3 records with that date), then I can see those records on the right, but the detailed record at the bottom is not the right one. Actually, it shows the next one instead (the first shows the second, the second shows the third etc…)

There are no duplicates, and all records/dates are affected. I tried playing with various settings/details, but found no way to get rid of this behavior…

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Guylaine

December 25, 2018 at 11:20 PM #32997

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Guylaine,

Would you be able to email me a backup of that document so I can investigate?

I’m unable to reproduce the bug.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 28, 2018 at 6:40 PM #33033

guylaine
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I thought you might ask that… but unfortunately it contains information I cannot share. I’ll try to duplicate the database and modify the records info to something I can send you.

I too tried to replicate the issue with another database but couldn’t, of course :-)

Thanks for your help!

Guylaine

December 28, 2018 at 6:48 PM #33034

guylaine
    Participant

Hum… interestingly, the duplicated document doesn’t have the issue. Well I guess I’ll just use that one instead!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.