Bugs? in TF 5

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

gzamba
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

I have been using TF5 now on a daily basis for about a month and I have noticed some erratic behavior on two separate subjects.
    1. I have a main patients form, and a related subforms with the patients’ visits.
    this second form has among other fields a drawing field, which is right after a text field.
    When I use the form on my iPad as soon as I enter text on the text field and save it, the drawing field disappears. I have to get out of the subform and then back in for the drawing field to reappear…

2. I have the database running on three macs, an iPad pro running the latest iOS and an iPhone 6s plus also running the latest ios.
    When I open the iPhone program, it has only 211 of the 256 entries. I wait for a while for it to sync, but instead it drops to 13 entries and all the others disappear…
    I close the program to prevent any loss of data and try again, but the same happens again. All the other 4 versions (2 iMacs, macbook and iPad pro sync perfectly…)

February 7, 2017 at 12:35 PM #21084

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Gzamba,

1. Could you send me your parent form’s template so I can investigate this issue? It won’t include records if you use the Email Form function. So no data. Just the template.

2. Not sure why that’s happening, but have you tried copying the document from one of the devices that’s syncing fine to the iPhone? And then seeing if sync is working properly?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.