Bug with Note Fields

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Jeromey Siegrist
    Participant

This issue started with v3.9.4 (61). When entering info into a new note field the “save” option is labeled as “edit” (when it should be labeled “save”). Once you press “edit” (which in fact saves the info), the “save” option then displays properly afterwards.

January 26, 2015 at 11:34 PM #12815

Brendan
    Keymaster

Yup. I’ve fixed this one. Sorry for the confusion. It’ll be in the next update.

January 27, 2015 at 4:07 AM #12822

Leo
    Participant

Brendan,

in addition to this. Is it possible to get rid of the save dialog box after entering / editing a note field? These sometimes get behind the main screen of TF and is a bit timeconsuming :-)

So after leaving a notified set the default to save?

Leo

January 28, 2015 at 12:11 AM #12828

Brendan
    Keymaster

Leo, I think you’re now talking about the Mac version. This topic was referring to the iOS version.

But an easy thing to do on the Mac version is press command-w to close then window, then press Return to save and complete the closing of the note. So it can be fast with the keyboard.

January 28, 2015 at 3:26 AM #12833

David Butenhof
    Participant

But an easy thing to do on the Mac version is press command-w to close then window, then press Return to save and complete the closing of the note. So it can be fast with the keyboard.

Yes — but all the same it would be nice to have a one step “Save” action instead of having to close the edit window and then select “Save” from a dialog.

March 11, 2015 at 5:53 AM #13135

Oakwine
    Participant

Is the new version coming soon? I keep tripping on this problem, and I often end up accidentally deleting my newly-entered notes because I hit ‘back’ instead of ‘edit’. Also, when I go back and forth with mis-entering data, TapForms seems to become unstable and freezes or crashes.

March 11, 2015 at 10:47 AM #13137

Brendan
    Keymaster

The next update is dependent on me finishing Dropbox sync. It’s currently undergoing beta testing.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.