Bug report for iPhone v4.0.1 (305)

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

czuch
    Participant

Hi there,

A couple of bug reports for the iPhone version listed in the title:

1) After creating a new entry on an existing form, the Table Index (in my case a series of dates) disappears.
    2) Scrolling with the Table Index until the end doesn’t show the last item. One has then to use normal scrolling to get to the bottom of the table. I assume it’s because the dates are only certain points in time but it would be nice if the last one was actually the last entry so that getting to the bottom of the list was easily accessible.

Thanks in advance!

czuch

July 16, 2015 at 11:55 AM #14244

czuch
    Participant

Hi there,

Any news on those? They are pretty annoying in my daily use of Tap Forms.

Thanks!

July 17, 2015 at 2:07 AM #14249

Brendan
    Keymaster

Can you send some screenshots so I can see? Also posting or emailing me your form template would help me to diagnose the problem. I’m unable to reproduce the table index disappearing issue though. I have a form that I added a record to and when I return by tapping the back button, it shows the table index on the right just fine.

The section index on the right lets you scroll to the first row of the section selected. It doesn’t take you to the last row in the last section.

July 19, 2015 at 2:13 PM #14270

czuch
    Participant

Thanks Brendan.

Actually right now I’m only able to reproduce it after a search: I open the Form, add an entry, go back to the Table View, do a quick search using the search box above the rows and then I see the Table Index disappear.

A screenshot and a backup of my database are on their way to you via email to: support@tapforms.com.

Czuch

July 20, 2015 at 11:56 AM #14278

Brendan
    Keymaster

Just to chime in on this for other user’s benefit, after I saw the screenshot you sent, I noticed the search was still active. Tapping on the Cancel button will bring the index back.

Thanks,

Brendan

July 20, 2015 at 12:05 PM #14279

czuch
    Participant

Just to chime in on this for other user’s benefit, after I saw the screenshot you sent, I noticed the search was still active. Tapping on the Cancel button will bring the index back.

Yep, sorry for not doing this earlier Brendan. To add to that, pressing the (x) button that clears the search text field does not exit the search, and will therefore not show your Table Index.
    What’s maybe even more confusing, is that if you search and then click on one of the search results to view it, and then navigate back to the Table View, the “Cancel” button will be greyed out but you still need to press it (twice!) to get the Table View back.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.