Booted Out To Home Screen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

W P
    Participant

Anyone else get booted to the home screen when deleting a record? It doesn’t seem to do it at all when I swipe and hit delete. It seems to do it, not always, when I hit the menu in the upper right corner and select “Delete Record”. The automatic one that got created the first time I started it seems to do it every single time. Forms that I create on my own, it doesn’t do it every time. If I double tap the home button to see the list of apps running, it is still running. I can reselect it and it seems to continue working. It does leave a log in the Diagnostic area on the iPad.

iPad Air running 9.3.3 at the time it did it. I just upgraded to 9.3.4 today and haven’t tried to see if it still does it.

August 6, 2016 at 4:11 PM #18249

W P
    Participant

Seems I get booted out to the Home screen on the iPad in other areas also. Anyone else? Will the 5.0.1 version of the app resolve this?

August 7, 2016 at 7:16 AM #18271

Alexander Wolff
    Participant

There are some random crashes on different occasions on my iPad. Nothing i could nail down. But deleting works so far.

August 7, 2016 at 8:46 AM #18277

W P
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. It seems to do what I ask as the record or field (when modifying a form) is gone when I reenter Tap Forms after getting booted out. So it appears to be something after that. Not sure what though.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.