Bold formatting does not sync from iphone to Mac

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Bold formatting does not sync from iphone to Mac

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Erich Bain
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been happily using TapForms for some time now to organize a series of notes along with various data fields about each note. The only problem I’ve encountered is that if I bold format a section of text from a note on my iphone running TapForms and then sync it with my Macbook Air, the bold formatting does not sync. I’ve bolded sections from dozens of notes on my phone and would like this information to be available when doing more in-depth text editing on my Mac. Is there a fix?

Thanks,
    Erich Bain

January 20, 2015 at 4:10 PM #12755

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Erich,

I’ll have to do some investigations on this, but I was sure that worked. Are you using the latest OS versions on each device? I know that not all formatting would transfer properly between iOS and OS X. For example, bulleted lists and things won’t translate. I’m not doing anything special there other than using what Apple provides to me on each platform.

Thanks,

Brendan

January 21, 2015 at 4:32 AM #12758

Erich Bain
    Participant

I’m running iOs 8.1.2 and OSX 10.10.1. The problem has been ongoing for about a year, I just finally got frustrated enough to ask about it. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.