Bento Import from 2.05

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Todd Green
    Participant

Tap Forms only seems able to import Bento templates from version 4. I don’t mind spending the $20 it will cost me to get a Bento 4 license (currently running 2.05) but I was wondering if anyone had gone that route already just to be sure it will work out. My concern isn’t Tap Forms, it’s whether my templates will “upgrade” as necessary and without drama or major changes if I go from 2, to 4, to Tap Forms.

If they’re still not going to look right, I might as well just invest the time in building fresh Tap Form layouts from scratch.

Thanks in advance for any advice or experience others have had trying this already.

February 26, 2014 at 1:14 AM #9207

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Todd,

I’m not sure how Bento handles upgrading from version 2.0.5 to 4.1.2 (the latest version), so I can’t speak to that. However, I believe you can just download version 4.1.2 as a 30 day trial which might give you enough time to transfer all your Bento templates over to Tap Forms.

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11182

Thanks!

Brendan

February 26, 2014 at 3:52 AM #9213

Todd Green
    Participant

That is going above and beyond, Brendan. I cannot thank you enough and cannot say how happy I am to have come across your great product. Thank you for all the help!

February 26, 2014 at 8:11 PM #9222

Brendan
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome. Hopefully this works for you.

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.