Repro between two iPhone 6’s with iOS 8.1.2 using TF 3.9.2 (225)
– on sending iPhone: open a form, click top right send icon, choose beam
– on receiving iPhone: click settings, click top left beam icon
– choose receiving iPhone on sending iPhone
– hit yes to receive on receiving iPhone
– send swoosh sound occurs
– receive swoosh sound occurs
– receiving iPhone says “waiting for connection”
– sending iPhone says “sending” indefinitely
– hit cancel on sending iPhone
– check receiving iPhone for new form
– transfer was successful
The transfer has successfully completed but the workflow is missing leading. sending iPhone should say “success” or something other then “sending” indefinitely. Receiving iPhone should indicate success as well as waiting for connection could be interpreted that the transfer failed.
I’ll have to investigate this. I know I had some similar situations occur during development of this, but I had fixed it, but it’s possible it came back. Anything can happen with these things even after minor upgrades of the operating system or possibly something I did to break it. I’ll look into it.