Backup WIFI service HELLO CSV file

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy New Year Brendan,

Thank you for this update. However I have one problem with this new version. I work with several persons (50) who collect information on by means of ‘ IPOD. When they return to the office they synchronize the IPOD with the service “hello” on a WIFI border and I treat automatically the got back files ” CSV “. In the form of backup of the version 2.00 I have no more the button “Backup”. So if this possibility does not exist any more I could not develop any more the program because I have to preserve the version ” 9.12″. Is ‘ it possible to put back in place ready(in position) the gratitude of the service “HELLO” and the “BACKUP” by the “WIFI” in the next updates? Thank you Brendan for your work which does a service to us every day. Excuse I for my approximate English but I use an automatic translator.

January 5, 2011 at 2:03 AM #4323

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Bidule,

In the 2.0.1 update coming soon you will be able to download your backups using the built-in web or FTP servers in Tap Forms. In this way you won’t need to plug into iTunes to copy your backup files. In a future update I will also be adding support for uploading and downloading your backups to and from Dropbox.

Thanks,

Brendan

January 5, 2011 at 10:18 AM #4324

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Brendan,

Thank you for your answer rapids and your work. What is that the same system of “backup” with “SYNCDOC” will exist in the next updates? The ideal would be to keep the same system as on the previous versions with more the possibility of sending the container dated by “bluetooth” or by “WIFI” with a button being in the tool bar at the bottom of the screen what would allow to send the “SQLITE” on an IPAD without passing by “ITUNE”. Because in my case of use I have to get back the data by “WIFI” and without intervention since another computer with “SYNCDOC”. I know I ask a lot but it is only a suggestion. So I can stay on the version 1.9.12 which suits me perfectly. Excuse I for my approximate English but I use an automatic translator.

Cordially

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.