Backup not uploading

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

RicD
    Participant

iOS 13.1.2, iPadOS 13.1.2.
    We generate the backup, click it choose Update, we choose iCloud. Now we do not see any way to start the upload, and other than closing Tap Forms we cannot get out of this screen. This also applies to the iPad version as well. At the top it does read “…will be saved to iCloud Drive.”, however there is not a way to begin the upload nor get out of that screen.

Attached two screenshots hope they can help you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 1, 2019 at 2:52 PM #36923

Dave Emme
    Participant

Same problem on my iPod Touch running iOS 12.4.1.

As it turns out, the button(s) are there; they are just invisible. If you tap around on that big blank space you can get it to work. :-)

October 1, 2019 at 4:40 PM #36924

RicD
    Participant

Hi Dave,
    My devices switched to Dark Mode, now the Cancel option in the upper left, and Save option in the upper right are visible. Turned off Dark Mode, they are now invisible. Sent this information to the developer. Hope that helps.

Cordially,
    RicD

October 1, 2019 at 6:42 PM #36926

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ya, there’s a glitch there that I have to look into. I had that problem with some other built-in iOS screens, such as the Mail compose screen and the Share sheet. But I guess I missed checking the Apple file browser screens. I’ll work on a fix for that.

Choosing Dark Mode does solve it and also if you choose a light coloured theme in Tap Forms. That causes the navigation bar buttons to be black, which then shows up on the file browser screen.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 1, 2019 at 7:04 PM #36928

RicD
    Participant

Hi Brendan,
    Thank you for your prompt reply, and the suggestions.

Cordially,
    RicD

October 2, 2019 at 1:14 AM #36930

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’ve fixed this for the next update.

October 2, 2019 at 6:45 AM #36931

RicD
    Participant

Outstanding, your quick fixes of small details is very much appreciated.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.