As if you don't get enough feature requests…

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms As if you don't get enough feature requests…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Arash
    Participant

This one, I like to think, is the Feature Request of the Gods.

1. I would love to be able to categorize Pick Lists in groups, or better yet, assign them to specific forms. There is virtually no overlap between any of my forms, and my Pick Lists are getting loooong…

2. Probably heard this one before, but I’d love to be able to use different fonts and glyphs. I’m guessing this isn’t an easy one due to iOS syncing, but just another vote for it.

3. I’d love a larger text box field (versus the single-line text field). I realize the text field grows as needed, but it really helps visually to differentiate between the two.

4. I wish there was a way to go back to the default blue-gray label color if you’ve changed it and are not happy with the results.

5. And last but not least, I wish I could create some space between fields. I posted in a separate bug report about trying to use a blank section header, but that didn’t work.

Still a great set of apps, and am happy to be using them!

Thanks!

April 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM #6101

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Arash,

Thanks for the feature requests. All requests are valuable to me as it helps me to gauge what my customers are looking for.

For #3 though, have you considered using a Note field instead of a Text field? They’re essentially the same thing, but with a Note field you get a larger area to enter your text into. On the Mac version it pops up into its own nice little window. On the iPhone and iPad versions it takes over the whole screen.

On the iOS version one of the colours in the popup when you choose a label colour is the default colour. It’s one of the blues near the bottom right. On the Mac version it’s a bit trickier because you get the colour wheel.

I replied to your previous post about the space between fields. Use a Section Heading with a space for the field name.

Thanks!

Brendan

April 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM #6110

Arash
    Participant

Thanks again, Brendan!

I admit, I didn’t know about the Note field. That’s exactly what I was looking for. I guess my eyes just didn’t register it. The perfect feature request is the one that already exists ;)

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.