Arrange by Location

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Lorenz Ehrsam
    Participant

In the Map View, all my records are arranged by location, but each record has a thin white circle on the map which is very hard to see. Is there a way to change that? Can one change the color? It’s not the pin color. Thanks.

November 23, 2019 at 2:18 AM #38211

Brendan
    Keymaster

Can you post a screenshot? Each pin should be red by default. You can change that in Preferences. But if you assign a Pick List to a field and then set the Record Colour Field property on the Form to that Field, the colour of the value from the Pick List will be used to colour the pin.

November 23, 2019 at 9:09 AM #38218

Lorenz Ehrsam
    Participant

Sure thing, see attached. There are about 10 contacts (white circles) in this map but it’s impossible to see. Please advise.

November 23, 2019 at 9:12 AM #38219

Lorenz Ehrsam
    Participant

And this time with screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    November 23, 2019 at 9:15 AM #38221

Lorenz Ehrsam
    Participant

And here in better quality.

Attachments:
    November 23, 2019 at 3:34 PM #38248

Brendan
    Keymaster

Do you have any Pick Lists on your form? And is the Record Colour Field setting enabled on that form? It looks to me like you might have some Pick List values that have a clear colour.

November 23, 2019 at 4:00 PM #38249

Lorenz Ehrsam
    Participant

Yes, I have 8 multi-value Pick Lists on that form and I took out one color (grey) from one and now it seems to work fine. Thanks!

November 23, 2019 at 7:27 PM #38255

Lorenz Ehrsam
    Participant

I tried to fix it on my MacBook Air too, but could not make it work. See attachments. Why are some locations in red and others in white circles?

Attachments:
    November 24, 2019 at 3:07 AM #38263

Brendan
    Keymaster

Do you have the Record Colour Field option enabled on your Form? If so, try setting that to Unspecified and see if it fixes the problem.

November 24, 2019 at 5:15 AM #38264

Lorenz Ehrsam
    Participant

That indeed fixes the problem. Thanks!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.