Are we good on iOS 13?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Oakwine
    Participant

I haven’t seen anyone complaining (except for the dark mode question); is everything working properly on iOS 13? I won’t update unless I hear from you guys.

September 24, 2019 at 12:12 PM #36856

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Oakwine,

Well, I’m just trying to solve a couple of button colour issues with navigation bars on iOS 13 and I haven’t heard of anyone having any troubles with iOS 13 other than a photo rotation issue when taking a photo within Tap Forms.

Once I get this button colour issue fixed, then I’ll submit my update to Apple for review. I just updated to the GM version of iOS 13.1 today on my iPad Pro and iPhone Pro.

Thanks,

Brendan

September 24, 2019 at 12:17 PM #36857

Oakwine
    Participant

Sounds good to me! I can deal with odd colors and I don’t store photos in the app.

September 24, 2019 at 6:32 PM #36859

Brendan
    Keymaster

The main problem I’m having with the colours is the buttons on the email compose and sharing views come up white against a white background. The buttons work still. You just can’t see them. It’s frustrating because everything I’ve been trying today hasn’t worked. But hey… that’s the life of a developer. Apple changes something then we have to modify our code to workaround the issues :)

September 25, 2019 at 2:36 AM #36860

Vaughan
    Participant

has anyone tested it on v4.0.7 (384)

September 25, 2019 at 6:16 AM #36861

john cesta
    Participant

I’m on iPadOS seems ok so far. I don’t have any fancy stuff.

September 25, 2019 at 10:07 AM #36864

Brendan
    Keymaster

It seems the Tools screen doesn’t show properly when in portrait orientation on iPadOS 13. I’m working on a fix for it. Rotating to landscape orientation though brings it back just fine.

As for 4.0.7 on iOS 13, for the most part it’s just like it was in iOS 12. If there’s no photo specified in a Photo field, the height of the row is too short. But you can still tap on it and select an image and then it displays the image properly. Also, I’ve noticed on 4.0.7 when you display a share sheet, it can’t be dismissed and you have to force-quit the app.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.