Archiving off forms

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Grant Cooper
    Participant

I have a number of forms that I would like to archive off with their associated photos. what is the best way I can do that so I can import them and use them later?
    Thanks, Grant

November 17, 2015 at 7:49 PM #15264

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Grant,

You can use the Export Form Template function to export the form structure to a .tff file, then use the Export Records command to export the records as a CSV file. The photos will be put into a folder and the whole thing will be zipped.

Or alternatively you could just set the Hide Form switch to ON so that it doesn’t show up in the main forms list.

Thanks!

Brendan

November 18, 2015 at 3:10 PM #15272

Grant Cooper
    Participant

Hey Brendan,
    Thanks for the reply. How do I export the photos for the form once I have exported the form template and the CSV?
    Cheers

Grant

November 18, 2015 at 4:11 PM #15273

Grant Cooper
    Participant

Hey Brendan,
    So I worked out the exporting photos. Sorry about that!!

I was just wondering if I want to import the exported form and records how do I get the photos back in as well?

Cheers,

Grant

November 18, 2015 at 4:30 PM #15274

Brendan
    Keymaster

That’s a little more tricky because the import process doesn’t import the photos. You have to use a program like Cyberduck to FTP the photos into the Photos folder in Tap Forms. Or you could use an app like iExplorer to access the Photos folder from your Mac.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.