Apple Watch Problem

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Eddy
    Participant

Hi Brendan!

Since a while ago anything worked fine with tapforms on my Apple Watch 4. But now I have a problem:

I can choose on my iPhone 11 a document to be shown on my Apple Watch 4 and than the forms to be shown on the Apple Watch.

After that, I see the forms listed inside the tapforms-App on my Apple Watch. But if i click on a form, than no recort/item is shown. I only see a blue line.

To proof it, I created a new simple document on my iPhone with only one form with one record. Same problem. And yes, the software (OS and Apps) on the iPhone are updatet.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Eddy

May 26, 2022 at 1:43 AM #47389

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hmm… that would seem that perhaps Apple changed something in a recent watchOS update. I can confirm that it’s also happening to me. So I’ll have to dig into it to see what’s the problem.

Thanks for letting me know.

Brendan

May 26, 2022 at 1:48 AM #47390

Eddy
    Participant

Thank you Brendan,

I am somehow happy, that the reason is not my stupidity

;-)

Let me/us just know, when you have fixed the bug.

All the best and kind regards,

Eddy

May 28, 2022 at 3:48 AM #47406

Barry Shevlin
    Participant

Just to weigh-in on this…I’m experiencing the same problem with iPhone 13 and Watch 7 (both to latest updates). Look forward to fix in due course.

June 2, 2022 at 5:33 PM #47425

Mark Rial
    Participant

Same here. Apple Watch 7, iPhone 10s. Nothing but a blue line and no records on watch.

June 25, 2022 at 8:02 AM #47549

Richard Ohaus
    Participant

I am also having the same problem. I am using an Apple Watch SE running watchOS 8.6. Tap Forms is v 5.3.24(1069). My iPhone is an SE2 running iOS 15.5.

I am not sure when the problem began in as much as I do not often access Tap Forms in my watch, but this morning when updating some data and checking to be sure it had synced to the watch I could only see the blue band reported by the other members here.

I have tried all of the reset and re-install tricks I know and cannot not get form records to appear in the watch.

I Would be happy to provide any other info if it would be helpful.

Thought I might send along a screenshot from the watch, interesting I cannot seem to get that to work either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

June 25, 2022 at 10:46 AM #47550

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

I’m so sorry for this trouble. I’ve not had a chance to dig into this issue yet. One big problem I have is Apple stopped accepting submissions of apps that were compiled with Xcode 12.4, which is what I was using to build Tap Forms 5 for iOS. And when I compiled it with the latest Xcode 13, there were a whole bunch of things that went wrong in the user interface. So I have to dig into that now and correct it all (not my own fault) before I can get to fixing the watch app.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.