Apple Watch display problem

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Sandee Cohen
    Participant

When I use my Apple Watch to open a search results the text is unreadable black on gray

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 18, 2019 at 5:55 PM #37227

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Sandee,

An update is coming for this issue. It was an Apple WatchOS 6 issue with the label colours.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 30, 2019 at 4:44 AM #37565

Sandee Cohen
    Participant

Now that the grey-on-grey labels are fixed, can I get some help in customizing the display?

I love the size of how Tap Forms is shown in the Apple Watch apps list. (See first image. )

And it is pretty simple to get to the search I want.

But is there a way to show the text for just one field? I want the info for just the Title field without the other field. (See second image)

And it should be as large as the text for the name Tap Forms in the apps list.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 30, 2019 at 6:04 PM #37588

Brendan
    Keymaster

The only way to customize that is on the Form properties in Tap Forms on the iPhone, set the Single Column List View Fields setting to 1 instead of 2. Then only the Title field will display.

October 30, 2019 at 6:26 PM #37592

Sandee Cohen
    Participant

And where do we find that setting. Brendan, you have a very powerful app that you have crippled with a horrible user interface.

October 30, 2019 at 11:13 PM #37597

Brendan
    Keymaster

On the iPhone on the Customize Form screen, scroll to the bottom and you’ll see List View Fields there. It’s a segmented button that has the numbers 1 to 5 in it. Tap on 1 and then take a look at the watch app to see how it looks. It should display only 1 field’s worth of information.

My apologies you don’t like the UI for Tap Forms. I try the best I can. If you have any suggestion for improvement in specific areas, I’m all ears.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.