App enhancement

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

shabeer shaik
    Participant

Hi/Good-day,

Just wanted to say that we love the app. It works brilliantly and is one of the best we have seen compared to a number of other apps out there – both iOS and Android.

With regard to the suggested enhancement, we were planning to use this as an electronic attendance register for various meetings, however, it is important for us to record the date/time of the actual signature so that when the printout or file export is done, we can identify time of attendance of each attendee. To make the process of signing in that much easier, it would be great if the signature can be drawn on the first screen rather than having to go into a second screen to sign in.

It would be greatly appreciated if the above enhancement can be considered as we would prefer to use this app which appears much more user friendly and practical.

Please feel free to contact myself

Kind regards

Shabeer Shaik Abdurahaman

June 28, 2015 at 2:59 PM #14112

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Shabeer,

I believe I responded to this via email to you directly. In any case, you could add a Date & Time field to your form that automatically sets the current date & time value when a new record is created. Then just create a new record only when the user is going to sign.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.