Another Enhancement Request: Reporting

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Heet
    Participant

Hi me again with another enhancement request.

With all this data that i am populating in my database, i realised there are no reporting features. Unless somehow i missed them?

Some simple reporting to give some stats about most frequent occurrences, top 20, and even some charts would be very useful to analyze our data.

Please let me know if this is on the backlog.

ps. Thanks for implementing some of my previous requests. Hope this one is considered for an update in the future.

August 28, 2016 at 4:26 PM #19133

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Heet,

Using a Saved Search in combination with the Print functions can give you some basic reporting. No charts or analytics such as most frequent occurrences or anything like that though.

Use the Print function and click on the Show Details button to see the advanced printing functions.

https://www.tapforms.com/help-mac/5/en/topic/printing

August 28, 2016 at 7:54 PM #19158

Heet
    Participant

From what i know, this works on a Mac but not from my phone. And honestly does not optimize the purpose functionally nor visually.

i’ve attached some screenshots to give some ideas what some of the others are doing. There used to be one personal db app that had a strong focus on analytics but unfortunately cannot remember what it was.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.