Add new option in link to form

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

bohemian73
    Participant

Hi Brendan, one question, when i link to form there are two options in link type many to many and one to many.

when i choose one to many if i select the field appear a window with two options:add, and export records,import,email,etc.

however when select the link type many to many not appear the “add” option in the first window, that appears when you choose select records (second window).

Is possible that appear the add option also in first window it would be faster to create a field if i dont go to select a previously created field.

Thanks

June 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM #5235

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the feature request. There’s not a lot of room there for more buttons, but I’ll think about it.

Brendan

June 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM #5247

bohemian73
    Participant

Hi again Brendan.

i have two forms one with customers and the other one with visits to them.I have link to form field from clients form to visits form and for example i had 3 visits in one customer linked to visits form and when i choose many to many to one to many all the old visits dissapear, why?

I prefer one to many because is better to add a visit, but however not appear old visits, only appear when i choose many to many

Thanks for all

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.