Add contact.vcf when record is mailed

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Steve
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Many thanks for the update, as always your product gets better and better.

If i can ask for your assistance. My sales folk are using TapForms to capture their customer visit information and then mailing it after the call. One function I don’t seem to have uncovered as yet is how to attach the .vcf which gets created when creating a new contact in the email record they send, … am i missing something obvious ?

Many thanks,

Steve

February 23, 2011 at 7:35 AM #4460

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Hmm… Nobody has ever asked for a Vcard for the contact that’s linked to a Contact field. I’ll add that to the list of feature requests.

Thanks!

Brendan

February 23, 2011 at 9:32 AM #4461

Steve
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for your reply, I’ve just read my original mail again and walkers I probably didn’t describe what i meant particularly well.

After seeing a customer, my guys email me a copy of the record. That record has pics and voice clips (and now the customer signature as well, THANK YOU :)) attached to the email. The only piece of info missing in that single mail is the customer contact they’ve created, … my question was if im missing a way to automatically have it added to the mail when they send ?

Again, congrats on a solid product sir, fantastic piece of work.

Regards,

Steve

February 23, 2011 at 9:35 AM #4462

Steve
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for your reply, I’ve just read my original mail again and walkers I probably didn’t describe what i meant particularly well.

After seeing a customer, my guys email me a copy of the record. That record has pics and voice clips (and now the customer signature as well, THANK YOU :)) attached to the email. The only piece of info missing in that single mail is the customer contact they’ve created, … my question was if im missing a way to automatically have it added to the mail when they send ?

Again, congrats on a solid product sir, fantastic piece of work.

Regards,

Steve

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.