1 to 1 Relationship

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Bernie McGuire
    Participant

This is s question for Mac and IOS

Is it possible to have a 1 to 1 relationship that TF will enforce.
    I have a Customer Totals form which should exist 1 time for each customer, they are linked by a customerid. I can control the creation of the form when I create a customer.

On Mac I can prevent a second Totals form by locking it so user can not create new. But upon export to IOS this does not seem to be exprted.

On IOS I can not find a way to prevent usres from click + to add new total record.
    Thanks in advance
    Bernie

PS. I do nto want to combine the Customer and Totals on one form as it is too cumbersom to view especially on IOS I have various categories of totals I want to display on separate Form

July 10, 2022 at 1:35 PM #47591

Bernie McGuire
    Participant

PS. I do nto want to combine the Customer and Totals on one form as it is too cumbersom to view especially on IOS I have various categories of totals I want to display on separate Forms.

July 10, 2022 at 9:10 PM #47597

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Bernie,

I moved your posting to the Using Tap Forms forum because your question doesn’t have anything to do with scripting.

Tap Forms does not support a one-to-one relationship. It has One to Many, Many to Many, and Join.

The iOS version doesn’t yet support the Access Controls function, which I think you’re referring to .

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.