Using Linked Forms

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

crystal
    Participant

Forgive me, I’m quite certain this has been covered, and I’ve tried searching the forums and reading different instructions, but I can’t wrap my head around how to get my form to do what I want. I feel like it is probably easy but my brain just won’t go there.

I have a form with my business contacts. I want to have a field with a link to a log of when I have contacted that person. In the contact log, I would like to have the date, the activity and also any relevant notes about the contact on each date.

Can someone kindly hold my hand and walk me through exactly how to do that? It would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

January 12, 2015 at 11:20 PM #12638

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Crystal,

Tap Forms ships with a Clients and a Clients Call Log form already which handles this task for you. You could just use that one as a starting point for customization if you like.

I’ve included the Clients form as an attachment to this post just in case you don’t have it. It will also include the Client Call Log form too.

Thanks!

Brendan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    January 13, 2015 at 11:24 AM #12649

crystal
    Participant

Sigh – (and a big thank you for your patience!) – this should teach me never to try to do something new when I am already tired… took a look again today (after a good night’s sleep) and had a much easier time modifying the client form to do what I wanted it to do.

Thanks again!

Crystal

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.