Todo overview for several clients in a separate form

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Todo overview for several clients in a separate form

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Samsei
    Participant

I’ll try to explain my problem as simply as possible. I work with the homeless and am currently in the process of creating a database. Basically, I have to deal with a relatively large number of different people every day who give me individual tasks. I have therefore created a table of tasks to be completed for each client. Now I am looking for a way to display all the tasks in order to get an overview.The idea behind this is that I don’t have to click on each client individually to see what still needs to be done this month, for example.

I could not create a table to import the data from another forumlar. However, linking to the document does not work (as I understand it) even if the data is in a table.
    However, I have not found a script option either.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can implement this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    January 10, 2024 at 8:02 PM #50298

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Samesi,

Instead of your Table field for the ToDos, I would recommend making that a Link to Form field and have a separate ToDo form. That way you can assign ToDo’s to individual clients, but you can also view all of your ToDos separately in a list. Probably a One-To-Many Link Type would be appropriate.

Thanks,

Brendan

January 10, 2024 at 11:16 PM #50299

Samsei
    Participant

Thank you very much for the idea, I didn’t think of it myself, although it is actually so logical. Thanks again for the help, it certainly saved me a few hours of headaches.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.