To Do List – Hide Completed

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Brody Dezember
    Participant

Hi,
    I have built a to do list and I am having a heck of time trying to figure out a way to get the completed items to be hidden from the list view. I have found that I can group between completed and not completed, but I want the completed to not show up or be hidden in the list. I also would like the number of to dos to be lowered in the forms list. It current shows the number of forms in the list, but I only want to see the number of to do’s that are not completed.
    Is this possible and how do I make it happen?
    Thanks!

Brody

May 9, 2016 at 10:25 AM #16580

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Brody,

What you can do is create a couple of Saved Searches. One for completed to-dos and one for outstanding to-dos. Then you can easily switch between them and not have to see the complete list all the time.

However, the counter will always display the total number of records within the form.

Thanks,

Brendan

May 9, 2016 at 10:30 AM #16581

Brody Dezember
    Participant

Ahh…that works perfectly! Thanks for the explanation. I can live with the number there. It would be great if the saved search showed the number of records found within the search as well.

Thanks again!

May 9, 2016 at 1:17 PM #16585

Brendan
    Keymaster

You’ll see that information once you click on it of course. But yes, it would be good if it also showed the count of the number of records within the search.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.