TF 3.5.16 doesn't open

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Robyn Miller
    Participant

I am trying to download the old version simply to get the upgrade discount. When I try to open TF3 it gives me the “Mac App Store Receipt Found” dialogue with an “OK” button. Clicking OK does nothing other than close the dialogue box. While the dialogue box is open I can access the menu bar for Tap Forms, but nearly everything is greyed out. Once I click OK the program closes.

Any ideas? I assume I have to enter the email address that the message referenced in order to get the discount, but I never get to a screen that lets me enter one.

August 31, 2016 at 10:17 AM #19238

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’m working on a fix for this issue. I’ll let you know when it’s ready and you can download the update and try again.

August 31, 2016 at 10:59 AM #19239

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Robyn,

Can you please download again:

https://vendors.paddle.com/download/product/498110

It’s the same version number, but it should come up with a different screen in order to transfer your license from the Mac App Store version to the direct download version. Launch it at least one time after it’s installed.

Once you’ve done that, you can launch version 5 and hopefully it all goes right you’ll see a notice about the 50% discount for current customers.

Let me know if it works for you.

September 1, 2016 at 8:03 AM #19248

Robyn Miller
    Participant

I was able to enter my email address in TF3 this time, and activate that license. I then launched TF5 and entered the same email address, but did not get the 50% discount offer. I tried launching the older version a couple times for good measure, but still no offer from TP5.

There is an option to use a coupon code though… could that be an easier way? Just email a coupon code to folks that have registered? (assuming you have access to that list, and codes can be tied to use by only that email address)

September 1, 2016 at 11:16 AM #19251

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Robyn,

Sure, just send me an email to support@tapforms.com and I’ll take care of you. At least the 3.5 license is working now. It could be that version 5 just isn’t recognizing the version 3.5 license key now. I’ll have to investigate that further now.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.