Tap forms and usage

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Anna Porritt
    Participant

Looking at Tap forms as a type of service form for tech’s on the road to complete job sheets and upload for viewing/actioning back in the office. How does this work if we create a customised form. We currently use iCloud calendar across multiple devices so all can view calls etc. are tap forms something we can integrate into the calendar?

thank you

September 26, 2014 at 12:42 AM #10918

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Anna,

I’m sorry, but Tap Forms does not have Calendar integration.

Tap Forms uses iCloud to sync between devices. If you’re all using the same iCloud account, then you can sync your devices together. But generally it was designed as a single-user app, not as a multi-user app.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 20, 2014 at 3:53 AM #11827

Adrian Lambert
    Participant

Oh, but wouldn’t it be such a fantastic app if it did!! ;)
    (just checking back in to see if there’s any indicators of you making any progress on this!!)

Anna, I’m using TapForms for jobsheets too and it’s the best solution that I’ve found as it’s completely customisable and integrates with contacts. I’d be shouting it from the rooftops to all the other small business owners that I know and come across but for the lack of caldav integration. Come on Brendan!!! :)

Carddav would be good to if you were in a open-standards Dav-ish frame of mind as my icloud sync is temperamental, I called apple, eventually got through to an engineer who said, ‘yeah, it doesn’t work for everyone! We’re trying to fix it but it’s not going to happen quickly’. What the?!!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.