Sync with WebDAV

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Omar
    Participant

I do not know how to use the WebDAV Sync and did not find any info on this Forum.

Could you explain me how to enable this feature?

February 26, 2010 at 5:43 AM #3955

Brendan
    Keymaster

WebDAV is used just to transfer files back and forth from Tap Forms. It’s an alternative to using the FTP server. When you upload CSV files to Tap Forms, you can import them into a new form or a pre-existing form.

At the moment, there’s no true sync function. But if you export a CSV file with record IDs turned on (see the Import & Export Settings screen), then you can edit the CSV file on your desktop and then re-upload the changes to Tap Forms. As long as you import the file into the same form, Tap Forms will update the rows instead of creating new rows.

To import a CSV file into an existing form, tap the Tools tab, then tap Customize Forms, then tap the form you want to import into. Then tap the action menu (the little arrow at the top-right of the Edit Form screen), then tap “Import Records”. Then you’ll be presented with all the files in the Imports folder, so make sure you uploaded your CSV file into the Imports folder. Select the CSV file and them proceed with the import process.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 27, 2010 at 8:29 PM #3962

Omar
    Participant

Is there any free service to Publish to WebDAV Server? I look for one service that can provide me this, but I havenot found any, do you haveany sugestions? Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.