Some issues from a starting TapForms user

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Some issues from a starting TapForms user

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Peter Vrijlandt
    Participant

I bought TapForms after using the trial version, because I like the app very much. That said, I have some issues.
    1) My version 3.5.3 is downloaded as trial and registered with a paid license. I still have no iCloud sync. Is there a solution for that?
    2) Cloud sync must be enabled after every reboot of the app, while the iCloud-enabled of the TapForms plist stays on. I read in the forum, that the whole sync system will be renewed, that will solve this issue too, I hope.
    3) The layout mode hangs sometimes (stays blue) and I cannot put any text in a field. Solved by going to multi-column list and back to single-column list.
    4) For larger texts you need the Note field with the vertical scroll bar, because Text fields don’t show the whole text in the iPad version. But it is very strange that you cannot set a default font for a Note field. It is always Helvetica regular 12, which is too small on the screen. You can change the font for selected text, but this has to be done for every record again.
    5) Pick lists work fine, but adding a new value in preferences/lists requires a reboot of the app to see the new value in the layout.
    6) The iPad version works fine, but it is limited. Especially the layout that cannot be changed (At least I could not find that). And the text in Note fields that opens in a different window where you don’t see the other fields anymore is not what you expect.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.