Records not showing but listed as being there?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Records not showing but listed as being there?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Carolyn
    Participant

This is strange, I imported a database yesterday with over 500 entries. It is showing as having those entries but there are no records. They were there yesterday but not today. They are not showing on my iMac, but are still on my iPhone. Attaching screenshot from my iMac.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    August 13, 2016 at 8:07 AM #18563

John Mathew
    Participant

Try this…. go to “form” and then set “Sort & Group Settings”.

August 13, 2016 at 8:39 AM #18564

Carolyn
    Participant

Still the same. It’s weird because it was showing up everywhere yesterday – iMac (where I created it), iPhone and iPad. I sent it to my MBP this am, not noticing that the records where empty. Where did they go? Yet it says they are there on the left.

August 13, 2016 at 9:05 AM #18568

Carolyn
    Participant

I reimported my records which I still had on my desktop (thankfully). They imported fine and synced to my MBP. Now I guess I have to see if they stick.
    Keeping my Taprooms 4 for now. V5 is still a little buggy which is totally understandable since it’s new.
    Would still like to know why my records disappeared so I can avoid that in the future.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.