Print multiple records

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

mmcr
    Participant

Hi, just wanted to say thank you for an excellent DB program for iOS

It appears to be the only app on the market that comes close to meeting my specific needs…

However, I was wondering if you could consider adding the following functionality (it would then be perfect !):

– the ability to print multiple records, or a range of records. Your app is unique because it actually includes images (rather than just a photo file name) in printed records or mailed records, and this is perfect for what i’m using it for

– the other option would be to be able to select multiple records to email (again, as this includes the actual image in the output)

At the moment, I need to select each record individually and print it to PDF on my mac (using Printopia), and then use an automator workflow to combine the records into one PDF…

Thanks again for a great app

December 12, 2011 at 8:42 AM #4968

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello MMCR,

Thanks for the compliments. I’m glad you’re enjoying Tap Forms. Sorry it took so long to reply to this post.

I understand your feature request and I’ll consider it for a future update.

Thanks!

Brendan

April 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM #5180

briancharles
    Participant

Brendan, I know this is an old post, but hope it notifies you of a new post. I wanted to add myself in as a requestor for printing records, multiple, records, a range of records etc. Especially with the iPhones and Air Print. I print a lot to my wireless printer and it would be awesome to have this for TapForms!

Thanks!

Brian

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.