Photo Display in Records List View

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Honolulu Guy
    Participant

As a user of Bento, I’m contemplating switching to TapForms. One of my fields includes a picture that I take of my subject matter. Is there a way to show that photo in the left hand column within the records list view?

This would be great for anyone who needs to quickly scan through their photos to find the record in question, rather than having to tap on each one. It could be used to identify infections on patients, different types of trees, even barnacles on a whale! Of course, TapForms would have to “shrink” the photo and display a smaller version in the records list view.

Thanks!

January 31, 2012 at 4:05 AM #5057

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey Honolulu,

You can do this by dragging your photo field up to the first position in your form’s field list. That will tell Tap Forms to use a thumbnail version of your photo for the list view. Whenever you select or take a photo in Tap Forms, it automatically creates a thumbnail image of your photo.

Thanks!

Brendan

February 11, 2012 at 8:59 PM #5107

willcook
    Participant

Great feature! It also makes the list look more attractive.

February 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM #5108

Brendan
    Keymaster

Yes, I agree. Especially for movie covers and stuff as you’ll see in the screenshots I uploaded to the App Store for Tap Forms.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.