Old saved searches in reverse order?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Chris Ward
    Participant

All my saved searches from the previous version are coming up in reverse order. If I create a new saved search in Tap Forms 5 it comes up in the correct order. How do I make the existing ones correct without having to recreate them? (which will be somewhat tedious)

August 5, 2016 at 10:08 AM #18153

carlosMAP
    Participant

Now you can set different order and grouping for each saved search, which is a powerful new option. If you have many saved searches, as I have, you will want to reorder one by one to show data as better you like.

August 5, 2016 at 2:13 PM #18168

Chris Ward
    Participant

Where do you set sort order for each saved search? I can see no option to do this.

August 5, 2016 at 2:31 PM #18174

Brendan
    Keymaster

Just drag them up or down on the main forms list. It’s a new feature I added.

August 5, 2016 at 3:08 PM #18177

carlosMAP
    Participant

a) The order and grouping values in version 3.5 apply to all saved searches. In version 5 the order and grouping set for a search can be different. Try it in the editing form right panel.

b) You can move saved searches in the left panel and place each one wherever you want. They don’t appear necessarily in alphabetical order. Just drag.

August 5, 2016 at 3:40 PM #18178

Chris Ward
    Participant

Okay, thanks, so it’s effectively defining each saved search as a form, and you can sort and group as required. Useful, though not very intuitive.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.