New iCloud Sync

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Peter Simmons
    Participant

I’m a new Tap Forms user and am very impressed so far. I have created a large database of music (25k items plus). I’ve just enabled iCloud Sync on my iPhone and iPad (and my MacBook Pro). I expected things to take a while but both iOS devices have been showing 0.0% for a quite a long time and nothing appears to be happening. Should I do anything or just be patient?

August 15, 2014 at 7:48 AM #10635

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

I recommend watching the video demonstration that shows how iCloud sync works in Tap Forms. You can find that in the online manual under the Help menu in the Mac version.

If you have all your records on your Mac and you want to send them to your iPad and iPhone, then all you need to do is click the upload to iCloud button on your Mac. Then just wait. You also need to make sure that ALL devices show up in the list of Registered Devices on ALL of your devices before you do that.

Thanks!

Brendan

August 15, 2014 at 8:09 AM #10642

Peter Simmons
    Participant

Thanks, Brendan. I have taken the steps you recommend and the database did eventually upload to my iOS devices. Took a while but there were a lot of records. I guess patience is needed.

August 15, 2014 at 2:49 PM #10646

Brendan
    Keymaster

It’s a virtue so they say! :-)

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.