Limit entries to pick list

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

DougEpud
    Participant

Is there a way to limit the entries of a text field to only those values in a pick list?

January 25, 2012 at 4:32 AM #5043

Brendan
    Keymaster

Not at the moment. You can always tap to enter in other values if you like. Some users like that. But perhaps there should be a switch on the pick list or on the field itself to control that.

Sorry.

Brendan

January 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM #5051

DougEpud
    Participant

A switch to limit entries to the pick list would be a really nice feature.

February 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM #5109

q
    Participant

I’d love that feature as well.

June 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM #5227

cwm@wozi.com
    Participant

I would like a way to filter a pick list based on the values in other pick lists. I am doing a survey where first a user selects the manufacturer then the name plate. for example if the mfg is Toyota the name plate could be Camry, Prius, etc. While if Manufacturer is Chevy then only the Chevy name plates should show up.

I would think of the nameplates as one very large pick list but would only who the ones that agreed with the MFG chosen. I guess for a lot of extra points if you pick Prius then it should fill in MFG Toyota, but that is just nice to have.

I am trying to use your excellent software as a data collection method. I intend to take each survey convert to csv and then use EXCEL and some Linux tools to manipulate and evaluate them.

Is there a way to build an csv of a pick list and them import it into a IPAD with your software so each time a user goes out the have a complete pick list of the known universe?

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.