Job Management System created with TapForms

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Job Management System created with TapForms

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Pyromixer
    Participant

I’ve created – with help from Brendan, thanks for all – a complete Job Management System for mobile technicans. With Office-Backend and many features incl. I can print service-reports in various formats, checklists and so on. It’s a warehouse inventory system inside also. The technican can grab and look into a complete information system with manuals, software etc. Every step of the technicans work is always up to date on screen in the office. If the costumer sign the done job, you see it instantly on your office screen also and you can write the invoice :-)

TapForms is a fantastic tool and can make the life very easier and it makes fun to work with this. Thanks Brendan! You make a great job!

Some examples you can see here:
    Backend in the office

Professional printed forms for the costumers

February 24, 2018 at 11:34 PM #27467

Pyromixer
    Participant

Some more sreenshots:

Appointment Management. Works perfect and in harmony with the Apple calendar:
    Appointment Management

Planning the perfect routes of the technicans:
    Route Planning

Warehouse and spareparts management:
    Spareparts Management

February 25, 2018 at 1:25 AM #27471

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey Oliver,

Thanks for posting your screenshots! It really looks fantastic.

I’m glad you’re finding Tap Forms useful for your company!

Brendan

February 25, 2018 at 1:57 AM #27473

Pyromixer
    Participant

The system works perfect at all my tests. Unbelievable :-)
    And the whole system was ready to go from zero to go in 4 days! Because, you’re help was greatful!

But some small teardrops I have:

At the iOS version, the costumer see every cell and every data entry. Thats not so good. It’s complicated for the costumer to understand the report on an iOS device. Too many infomations on the same screen. And it’s too much scrolling.
    My simple idea: Put folders in the iOS Versions for the data entries. E.g.: Folder 1 contains all datafields for the costumer. Folder 2 contains my internal report data, folder 3 contains contains calculationfields maybe… and so on…

Then the TapForms iOS user can tap e.g. on folder 1 and can give the iPad to the costumer for read and sign the report.

Maybe is it possible to make some fields bigger on the iOS versions? The signature field e.g. have the same size like all other fields… The costumer don’t find it und must search the field…

Or: The general solution and you can forget all wishes above:
    A “Generate Report” Button. The iPad generate then a HTML screen with the costumer report and a signature field.

This points are the important things at time for me. Maybe you can create a good solution for this?!

March 21, 2022 at 1:43 PM #47024

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey Pyromixer,

I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your templates with the Tap Forms community? It looks awesome. And another customer of mine had asked about it.

Thanks,

Brendan

March 24, 2024 at 11:44 AM #50656

letnic
    Participant

Hey Pyromixer, it’s been six years since this post. It probably would be a good time to share your template for the community, don’t you think?

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.