iOS 7 Crashing

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Stephen Hargrove
    Participant

I’ve set up a pretty simple database. I have one table (Albums) with several fields, one of which is Songs, which is a Link To Form pointing to the Songs table. This is a one to many relationship, as one album usually has many songs. On the Songs table, there’s a field called Album that is a Link From Form, tying back to the Albums table.

On OS X, from the Albums table, I can see all the relevant songs. I can double click on a song, and it opens the appropriate song from the Songs table. Perfect.

However, on the iOS version, when I tap on a song from Albums, Tap Forms crashes. I can’t even open the Song table from iOS without it crashing.

I’ve attached two screenshots showing the table fields. I’m sure I’m leaving out a lot of necessary information. If you’ll let me know what other information you need, I’ll be happy to provide it.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 10, 2014 at 3:41 AM #8993

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

Can you please tell me which version of Tap Forms you’re using on your Mac?

The Link from Form field type is a beta feature. I haven’t released it yet. So I’m wondering how you managed to get a hold of it?

Thanks,

Brendan

February 10, 2014 at 4:28 AM #8999

Stephen Hargrove
    Participant

I’m running version 2.0.1 (440).

February 10, 2014 at 3:29 PM #9005

Brendan
    Keymaster

Oops. I didn’t realize I left in the “Link from Form” field type in the field types list in that version. You’ll have to not use that field type for now.

The crashing is happening because the iOS version doesn’t know how to deal with that “Link from Form” field type. You’ll have to remove it.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 11, 2014 at 5:30 AM #9015

Stephen Hargrove
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.