How to sync my data from TapForms to PC?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

yifang_tsai
    Participant

I know you provide backup function through SyncDoc. But it’s not working for me…

I installed SyncDoc and opened it. It showed “unable to bind to Bonjour” I don’t know what’s wrong…

Can you help me on this?

If I did successfully backup my data, sync it to my PC. How can I read my data in PC? what kind of format will it be?

I appreciate your help on this!

April 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM #4063

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you double-click on the Troubleshoot.bat file to see why it might not be working for you? You can email me the output to support@tapforms.com. Bonjour is not required to make SyncDocs work. On a PC, if Bonjour is not available, it will fall-back to using JmDNS, which is a pure Java implementation of Bonjour.

Please see my FAQ on my support page on how to performa a backup: https://www.tapforms.com/support

Also, when you do back it up to your PC, the main database is stored in a file called TapForms_db.sqlite. But it’s an SQLite file which is not in a format easily readable without using an SQLite editing program. I would not recommend you editing this file as it might break Tap Forms if you were to restore it back.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.