Help with Synching

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Jorge Moro
    Participant

Hey Folks,
    I just installed TF on my mac and my iPhone. I am having a dickens of a time synching. Both the air and the phone show as registered on the mac and on the phone. I click on the sync button at the bottom right of the air screen and it does “something” But NOTHING gets to the phone!!! I’m getting a tad desperate here as I have to do some work but I don’t want to do this in Bento.

I’ve tried resetting the synch twice, nothing happens. I’ve tried synching both dropbox and iCloud and neither seems to work. The MacAir and the iPhone are seeing each other so I’m totally confused here as to what’s going on. Anyone? Idea?

Many thanks
    J

February 4, 2016 at 11:47 PM #15881

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jorg,

How much data do you have to sync? If you’re seeing all devices listed in the list of Registered Devices on each of your devices, then sync should work. In fact, that’s the first sign that sync is working since those registrations are just files that get synced between devices. Have you followed the instructions and watched the video in the online user manual?

Also sometimes rebooting all your devices can help. And patience, since it’s not always instantaneous.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 5, 2016 at 8:11 AM #15882

Jorge Moro
    Participant

Hey Everyone: THANK YOU for the help! I am ashamed to say it was me who was so impatient. THANKS to Brendan for helping me see the light.

Problem soloved!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.