Help create a template for Amnesia (memory loss)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

David Read
    Participant

Hi,

I’m requesting if someone would consider creating a memory loss compensating journal template.

I currently use a notebook and pen to record each event as it happens. Each set of recors are for each day and time with the time. Each event (line) has the following data:

Friday 20 October 2023

Serial No,  When, Who,Where,What, Details

001             18:20   Dave.  City.   Appt.  Therapy

Each record (Event) may have notes linked

I’m really frustrated that I can’t do this myself and am reaching out to someone because I’ve run out of options.

October 21, 2023 at 11:14 PM #50031

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi David,

What part of creating this form yourself is frustrating you. The only thing you need to know in Tap Forms is what fields you want to create (which you’ve typed out above) and what field types they should be (e.g. Serial No. might be a Text or Number field, When could be a time field, Who would be a text field, and so on).

Are you using the Mac or iOS version?

Thanks,

Brendan

October 23, 2023 at 8:18 AM #50035

David Read
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for your quicck reply. I wasn’t able to reply sooner, my condition has me sleeping 18+ hours a day.

Brendan, your instructions on how to create the fields/types has been very helpful. I tried a few things earlieer and  I got good results. With Amnesia what might seem simple can seem impossible to do.

Thanks once again for your help, it is most welcome.

Regards,

David

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.