foto field only displays one foto

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Manfred Ell
    Participant

In the default form the foto field displays all fotos. In a form I created only the first one is displayed. How can I display all fotos as in the default form?

August 6, 2016 at 2:45 AM #18213

Brendan
    Keymaster

I haven’t added multi-photo support yet to the custom layouts. But I plan on adding something like left and right arrows where you can scroll through the photos. Still viewing one at a time, but letting you choose which one is displayed. I’m not sure it makes sense to have the same kind of horizontal scroller like the Default Layout has because the Photo fields are generally placed and designed so they fill the space allocated with a single photo, especially for printing. But I there are about a hundred different options I could add to that.

August 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM #18235

Lenny Warren
    Participant

Is there not a way, considering that it’s a custom layout that we could have the choice? On most screens we should have space for 4-6 pics, and we can get a larger pic by clicking those pics.

It just seems like a missed opportunity to allow multiple pics and then not to be able to display them ni a custom layout????

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.