Dimensions of the images in the photo control.

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Dimensions of the images in the photo control.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Christian Rommens
    Participant

Good morning all. My form registers advertisers for a magazine. Advertisements can have different dimensions. In the “photo” section of my form, I include the image of the ad. But this image fills the entire space of the field instead of keeping its actual printing dimensions.
    So if the ad is 60x40mm and the photo field is larger then the ad image will be larger as well. My goal is to submit the ad to the advertiser for approval and should be presented to them at the size it will fit in the magazine. I thought about duplicating the presentation and inserting a photo field with the actual dimensions of the ad but first I wanted to ask you what you think.
    Many thanks

November 12, 2020 at 3:03 AM #42570

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

On a custom layout I would recommend just making the photo field the 60×40 mm size that you need it to be.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 15, 2020 at 6:05 AM #42590

Christian Rommens
    Participant

OKAY. That’s what I thought I would do: one presentation by format. Fortunately, there aren’t many different ad formats. But it would be a concern if there were more of them. Thanks for your recommendation.
    Kenavo.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.